My special Swagbucks code COMECLEAN ends Sunday night, 7/14!
Today, while waiting for a drama brainstorming meeting at church, I talked to my friend who totally rocks Swagbucks.
I’ve mentioned her before. I love talking to her because she’s a real person. Admittedly, I get most of my Swagbucks from referrals. If someone signs up through your referral link, you get matching swagbucks up to their first 1,000 swagbucks. I’m a blogger, so my referral pool is bigger than most.
She doesn’t have ANY referrals, and yet last year . . . she had $600 dollars in Amazon credit to spend on Christmas gifts!!
She “earned” all of that just by doing what any person anywhere with a computer can do.
I asked her for her secrets:
- She has the Swagbucks toolbar and so she earns one automatic Swagbuck each day just for getting online.
- She also does the daily NOSO (which I’ve never done, but is right at the top of your Swagbucks homepage). She set up an email address that she uses whenever she has to enter an email for an offer. But she did say she NEVER completes an offer that requires her to put in other personal information.
- She makes it her goal to earn enough Swagbucks each day to get her daily bonus.
- She checks her Swagbucks homepage each day and completes each task/offer that she can.
- She watches videos (which earns her Swagbucks) while she’s doing other things like making dinner.
- She follows Swagbucks on Facebook and so she finds out about high-earning tasks when they are available.
How cool is that? I know that I’m pushing Swagbucks hard this week, but I just love it personally, and I love hearing from her that it really is possible for anyone to use it to soften the Christmas budget punch.
Now for the instructions:
When you sign up, you can enter the code COMECLEAN and you’ll get an extra 70 Swagbucks. That will start you off with 100, which gets you more than 20% of the way to your first $5 Amazon gift card.
Here are some other posts, all of which (like this one) contain my referral links. Be sure to not forget to use this current code, though, when you sign up!