I created a five step process that will help you declutter any mess in any space! In this video course, The 5 Day Clutter Shakedown, I teach you the process through clear explanation and visual demonstration.
This process is the same one I teach in my book, Decluttering at the Speed of Life. Seeing exactly how it works will give you what you need to get started in your own home.
What makes The 5 Day Clutter Shakedown different from other decluttering methods?
- You will make progress and ONLY progress. These steps make it possible to declutter without making a bigger mess. REALLY!
- You can make decluttering progress in any amount of time you have. If you have five minutes, start on step one and your space will be better than it was before. If you have five hours, you can keep working your way through a room. If you have five solid days to devote to decluttering, you’ll follow the exact same process and make huge progress. We’re decluttering at the speed of life here. YOUR real life!
- You’ll have the non-emotional tools to help you make deeply emotional decisions. My decluttering process is not based on emotions, because I would keep everything if it was! Answering my decluttering questions and looking at your space through the lens of The Container Concept will help you make decluttering decisions without feeling like your heart is being ripped out of your chest.
So how does The 5 Day/Step Clutter Shakedown work?
The 5 Day Clutter Shakedown is a video course that you take online. After you purchase the course, you’ll create a login on Teachable.com and will have access to everything that’s included in the course. There are five videos that are around ten minutes each. If your learning style and/or your internet speed doesn’t love to learn through video, you will also have access to the audio-only versions of the videos (MP3 format) and a PDF transcript of each video. You’ll also receive a printable of the five step process.
Once you enroll in The 5 Day Clutter Shakedown, you’ll have access to it for as long as it exists! You can go through the course at your own pace and you can come back to it at any time. If you want to work your way through the videos again and again, you can do that!
No matter how overwhelmed you feel about your clutter, you can do this. No matter how much time you have, you can make progress!
Note: Sometimes I refer to the course as The 5 Step Clutter Shakedown. You can spend a day on each step, or you can apply the steps to whatever amount of time you have!
Through December 31st, 2019, The 5 Day Clutter Shakedown will be $20 with the code NEWYEAR. That’s half off its normal price of $40.
For the month of January, 2020, the code JANUARY20 will take off $15, making the course $25.
If you’re new here and aren’t sure you’re ready for the course, here are some other resources I’ve created to help you get your home under control:
- How to Manage Your Home Without Losing Your Mind is my first book, available wherever books are sold and in any format (paperback, digital, or audio). This is the guide for the person who is completely overwhelmed in her home. I teach which daily habits will have the most impact and explain why they feel so hard to some of us!
- Decluttering at the Speed of Life is my second book, also available everywhere books are sold. In this book, I dive deep into the mindset-related and physical challenges of decluttering. I apply my five step process to the specific rooms in your home and teach you how to help other people in your life declutter.
- The website where you are now is my blog, A Slob Comes Clean. I started it anonymously back in 2009 in a desperate attempt to get my own home under control. It’s all still here on the site, so you can read the real-time progress and frustrations of a real-life slob as I changed my home. Find out more about navigating the site (and my podcasts and videos) here.
- Sign up for my free email newsletter and get a printable PDF of the five steps.