Upcoming Public Speaking Engagements:
August 2, 2017 – 6 pm Encino Library, San Antonio
August 3, 2017 – 6:30pm Pruitt Library, San Antonio
September 29-30, 2017 – Pinners Conference & Expo Dallas, TX – Click here and use code “WHITE” for 10% off your ticket price.
*I will not be in Phoenix as I had planned. So sorry!
I love speaking to women of all ages and stages of life. Seeing eyes light up with understanding and excitement makes my heart happy!
Years ago, I never dreamed that I would be asked to speak to women about anything to do with cleaning or organizing. My house was a mess. But since 2009, as I have shared my own deslobification journey with the world, I’ve created decluttering strategies that work in real life for real people. I am passionate about helping women understand how to manage their homes without losing their minds!
And I love to make people laugh.
Manage Your Home without Losing Your Mind!
- Simple daily routines (and how to implement them) that will transform your home in a bigger way that you could ever imagine.
- Practical decluttering strategies that will help you purge huge amounts of clutter with almost no emotional trauma.
Hope for Hospitality
- How to change your everyday home so you can welcome guests without having a panic attack.
- How to adjust your perception of your own home and see it the way others do.
Gather Around the Table
- How to make family dinner time a priority.
- How to implement practical strategies in your kitchen that will allow you to serve home-cooked meals even on the busiest of nights.
Giving God the Worst of You
- My personal testimony of how God chose to use my deepest, darkest secret to create my ministry.
- Biblical examples (there are plenty) of God doing the same thing in so many others.
- Encouragement to give God every part of you, even the parts you can’t imagine He would possibly want or use.
- Get my e-book, titled Giving God the Worst of Me, here, free.
My goals as a speaker are:
- To meet my audience exactly where they are. Not where they should be, but where they exist at this moment.
- To provide practical tips to help them run their unique homes more efficiently.
- To give women hope. Not all women struggle with housekeeping, but all women struggle with something. Even the most frustrating, flabbergasting, can’t-seem-to-change-it trait can be tackled and examined and improved.
- To make people laugh. Laughter unifies. When women laugh together . . . they connect with one another. And isn’t that what we all desire most?
Feedback from women who have attended my sessions:
“So loved your presentation today at our MOPS group!!! You really hit home with me and I love how you are so honest and real. I believe that you have led me in the right direction and I feel that I can tackle my clutter. Thank you!”
“Thank you so much, you are truly an amazing speaker and motivator.”
“Dana is highly entertaining and has some great tips, even for the mildly disorganized.”
“Honest, fun and practical. I love your energy and creativity and your zeal for God.”
“I’m so glad I came!”
“Your presentation at our moms’ group was fantastic – everyone commented on how good it was! You were very helpful and entertaining.”
“I love that you are so honest about your imperfections because we all suffer from some kind of issue.”
I am available to speak at moms’ groups, women’s events and retreats.
You can check out my podcasts to get a feel for my speaking style and entertainment value! I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, but am available to speak nationwide.
Please contact me to ask for more information.