- The Santa-boot that I still think is soooo cute, but I only have one of . . . and that doesn’t make any sense.
- Four folding/flattening/not-sure-what-they-are containers for “stuff” that I was given as a wedding gift. They were part of a set of eight, and the colors of these four don’t match anything that I own. I’m keeping the four that are blue, even though I’ve never used them either, because I’m just not that strong yet.
- Ornaments that I bought to use at our last house, that went great with the decor there. I haven’t used them since we moved into this house.
- Ornaments that I grabbed at a garage sale during a “fill a bag for 3.00” moment. With my clutter-collecting issues, I should run as fast as I can from deals like that.
- Lights that I bought at the Dollar Tree the first year we lived in this house. I had the great idea to hang them in each and every window at the front of the house. I did . . . and they looked terrible.
It feels good to be rid of a few things, even though I know there are more things I should part with.
This post was linked up with Tackle it Tuesday.