This sale is over! Sorry you missed it! The BEST way to be sure you don’t miss a thing around here is to join our FREE newsletter! When you join, you’ll also get my very best decluttering solutions delivered to your inbox. Join here!
It’s time for The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2016!!!!
For 3 out of the past 4 years, I’ve participated in these bundles of digital products that are designed to give you an abundance of resources to help you in oh so many areas of homemaking! This year, my e-book, Teaching Kids to Clean is included.
If you’re already familiar with how all this works, go check out what’s included in this year’s bundle.
If you have no clue what I’m talking about, keep reading and I’ll explain!
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle includes 93 eBooks, eCourses, and printables, on topics that matter to moms such as:
- organization, routines & creating a cozy home
- recipes, grocery shopping and meal planning
- budgeting and saving money
- motherhood (no matter what age your kids are)
- cultivating a strong marriage
- faith (for you & your kids)
- and even self-care (like exercise, weight loss, life planning and adult coloring books!)
- and much more…
There’s 93 products included. The number NINETY-THREE does something to my heart. Actually, it does two things.
My first reaction is giddiness over getting NINETY-THREE things. I’m frugal. I like cool stuff. I (used to) think that the more cool stuff I could get, the better off I was!
My second reaction, though, is to be overwhelmed. Ninety-three things is a lot of things. A whole lot. Even though they are digital and don’t take actual space in my home.
I now acknowledge that even though the number NINETY-THREE is exciting, I don’t need/can’t handle all that stuff. But that’s actually where I believe the real value in this bundle comes into play.
The fact is that most women in this world do NOT need 93 digital products. BUT, most could totally use enough of the e-books, courses, and printables in the bundle to more than justify the expense of the bundle. So instead of thinking of it as 93 things, it’s actually a bank of 93 things to choose from.
Look through the list here and keep a running tally of the prices of the products that interest you personally. If that sum is more than the cost of the bundle, it might be worth it to you to grab this year’s bundle. And FYI, each year’s bundle is different, so you will never again have the opportunity to get these 93 products together. (That’s how they can offer this value.)
I went through the list adding up the value of the items that interested me at very first glance and my total was $287.88. I don’t do a lot of math, but that’s really really close to ten times the cost of the bundle.
And another bonus for the easily overwhelmed: You have a full year to download the eBooks and printables and take the online eCourses, and everything you’ve downloaded becomes part of your permanent library, so you can go back to it whenever you need it. You can either download them all together or pick and choose which ones you want to download.
In addition to the 93 products included, there are bonus offers, and many are for physical products. (Only add this in to your value tally if you’ll actually remember to go redeem them!)
Plus, it comes with these FREE bonus offers from companies who know what homemakers need and want. Some are 100% free; other are yours for the cost of shipping only. You’ll get:
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Dish Soap, Mrs. Meyer’s Multi Surface Spray, Grove Collaborative Spray Bottle, Grove Collaborative Scrubber Sponges and FREE 60-day VIP trial with FREE shipping from Grove Collaborative ($30 value)
- FREE Online Class from Craftsy ($29.99-$69.99 value)
- FREE Kids Discovery Box from GreenKidCrafts.com ($24.95 value)
- $15 Gift Certificate to InkWELL Press ($15 value)
- $15 Credit to Hope Ink Shop PLUS Two FREE 8×10 Art Prints with Any Purchase ($71)
- FREE SPOT Treatment for Acne & Eczema OR a $15 Gift Certificate from Bloom Naturals ($15 value)
- FREE 90-Day Pro Membership to ListPlanIt.com ($30)
- FREE 1-Year MollyGreen.com Membership ($29 value)
- FREE Hand Massage Routine Videos from Melt Couples Massage ($24 value)
To be clear, you need to be aware that this bundle is available for just 6 days – from now until Monday, May 2nd, 2016 at 11:59pm EST. That’s why the Ultimate Bundles team can offer so much, because they only have permission to sell it for such a short period of time.
The total value is $1000+ (plus over $300 in bonuses), but you get it for just $29.97. That’s 97% off what it would cost to buy everything individually!
Over the next six days, I’ll feature some of my favorite products included in the bundle that make the cost worth it to me!
If you think getting all those homemaking & mothering helps for less than $30 sounds like a steal, then make sure to go HERE to see exactly what it includes and grab yours before this deal ends!
To be clear, I’m an affiliate. As a contributing author, I get a good portion of the purchase price for bundles purchased after someone clicks through one of the links in this post. Here’s hoping we can finish paying off Hubby’s gall bladder surgery after this sale!