Sorry! This offer has expired
OK, I don’t share a lot of deals around here, but I just did this one and it’s awesome!
And perfect for less-than-fabulous-at-remembering-to-actually-send-cards-kind-of-people.
Of which I am one.
I’m guessing more than a couple of you are too.
Or free. Yep. Free.
AND, if you do this deal the way I did, your cards will actually get to your mother, or your mother-in-law, or your stepmom, or whomever . . . and not end up sitting on your dresser until Christmas. Or next Mother’s Day.
Here’s how I got beautiful cards for both Grandmas . . . for free:
- I signed up for a free trial of Tiny Prints’ Greeting Card Club here.
- I chose the Savvy Senders club. It’s free for the first year and can be canceled at any time. If you keep the membership and don’t cancel it in the first year, your credit card will be charged one year from your sign up date.
- I did have to put in my credit card info. (Though nothing is being charged to it. If I don’t cancel my membership, it will be charged 5.99 one year from today for a second year of Savvy Senders membership.)
- Because I signed up for the Savvy Senders club, I was able to create 3 totally free cards!
- I uploaded a few pictures of my kids. You could instead use pictures from your facebook account and not have to upload!
- I made the most adorable cards by clicking and dragging pictures of my kids onto the card template.
- I personalized the wording on the cards. (Though they already have words on it that you could use.)
- For each card, I entered the address of the grandma to whom it will go and my address as the return address.
- I checked out, and my total was . . . . $0.00! Even the .44 cent stamp was covered! Two cards sent, scheduled to go out the week of Mother’s Day, and they’ll never touch my stuff-losing hands!
Can you tell I’m excited about this? I love a great deal, but I really love one that eliminates me having to remember get something in the mail!
Aaaaannnnnd, this is one of those reasons I’m glad I haven’t told my MIL the actual name of my blog. I can share this with you and she never has to know that her totally cool and fancy show-off-able card didn’t cost me a dime.
That, and the fact that I just posted before-pictures of my master bedroom.
Oh, and if you sign up for the trial membership of the club (through the end of April), your 3 free cards can actually be any type of card.
And yes, these are affiliate links. You get a great deal, and I get a nice bonus when you use my link!