This week’s report is going to be a short one.
Let me go into great detail describing exactly what I did to get an entire truck full of STUFF out of my house this week.
1. I picked up my phone.
2. I looked for a certain saved contact.
3. I touched the screen one lil’ ‘ol time and it called that number.
4. I listened to the message and left my name and number after the beep.
5. I answered the phone five minutes later when the man called me back.
6. I said a few, “uh-huh”s and “Sure”s and “Okay”s.
7. I put the phone down.
8. I answered the door at 9 a.m. the next morning.
9. I met the taker away-er in the alley.
10. I pointed.
And after all those (not exhausting in the least) steps, my garage looked like this:
Not park-in-able, but oh-so-close.
There were boxes and non-clutter garage items that had been lumped in with the pile that now have to be dealt with, but at least they’re finally visible to me.
Oh my word. WHY do I put off calling that lovely number?
But I’m so glad I have it on speed dial.
And yes. Cleaning out the garage (again) will be on the agenda this spring.
What did you declutter this week? I’d love to hear about your own decluttering efforts/adventures in the comments! If you have a blog, you can link up to a post that shows a specific decluttering project.